AGD Patient Alerts Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can AGD Patient Alerts help me Reactivate Dormant Patients?

2 posters

Go down

Can AGD Patient Alerts help me Reactivate Dormant Patients? Empty Can AGD Patient Alerts help me Reactivate Dormant Patients?

Post  Administrator Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Yes, AGD Patient Alerts will automatically find patients who have not been in your practice for a year or more and then the software will automatically send patients a message via text or e-mail reminding them that it has been a year since their last appointment. The message will encourage them to call for an appointment.

Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can AGD Patient Alerts help me Reactivate Dormant Patients? Empty dormant reactivation

Post  josiedds Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Even though I have set my settings for this feature. It doesn't seem to be working. Is there a manual I can reference that shows step by step how to get this feature to work?
thanks!
josiedds@yahoo.com

josiedds

Back to top Go down

Can AGD Patient Alerts help me Reactivate Dormant Patients? Empty Re: Can AGD Patient Alerts help me Reactivate Dormant Patients?

Post  Administrator Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:47 pm

What software do you have in your office? Please give us your office name so we can call you.

Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can AGD Patient Alerts help me Reactivate Dormant Patients? Empty Re: Can AGD Patient Alerts help me Reactivate Dormant Patients?

Post  josiedds Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 pm

open dental

josie dovidio dds
simi valley
805-522-9242

josiedds

Back to top Go down

Post  josiedds Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 pm

no one has contacted me on this yet.
i currently don't feel like i'm utilizing this program to the best of it's ability.
it should be great if it works, but so far, the support is lacking and the "help" on the adg patient alert dashboard doesn't help much.
i also can't seem to find a phone number to get an actual person to help me.
please help!
805-522-9242

josiedds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down